In compliance with article 10 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), the company’s identification data are detailed below:
Company name: MARIA JESUS MOLINA CIMADEVILA, (From now on, APRENDE CON DANIO).
TAX IDENTIFICATION NUMBER: 21484768-P
Address: C/ SECRETARIO BASILIO SALA 3, 03550, SAN JUAN, ALICANTE.
PURPOSE OF THE WEBSITE
Sale of services and/or products related to LEARN WITH DANIUM. This legal notice (hereinafter the «Legal Notice») governs the use of the website: www.aprendecondanio.com
With general character the relations between APRENDE CON DANIO (21484768-P) with the Users of its telematic services, present in this web site, are submitted to the Spanish legislation and jurisdiction.
USE AND ACCESS OF USERS
The User is informed, and accepts, that the access to the present web does not suppose, in any way, the beginning of a commercial relationship with APRENDE CON DANIO or any of its delegations.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY.
The rights of intellectual property of the content of the web pages, its graphic design and codes are property of APRENDE CON DANIO and, therefore, it is prohibited its reproduction, distribution, public communication, transformation or any other activity that can be carried out with the content of its web pages, not even quoting the sources, except with the written consent of APRENDE CON DANIO.
CONTENT OF THE WEB AND LINKS
APRENDE CON DANIO reserves the right to update, modify or eliminate the information contained in its web pages and may even limit or not allow access to this information to certain users.
APRENDE CON DANIO does not assume any responsibility for the information contained in third party web pages that can be accessed through links from any web page owned by APRENDE CON DANIO.
The presence of links in the web pages of APRENDE CON DANIO has a merely informative purpose and in no case it supposes suggestion, invitation or recommendation about them.
By means of the present data protection policy, APRENDE CON DANIO, informs the users of its web about the way in which the data of its users are going to be managed, so that they decide, freely and voluntarily, if they wish to provide the requested information.
In this web page the personal data of the users are respected and protected. As such you should know that your rights are guaranteed.
From APRENDE CON DANIO we guarantee the fulfillment of the following principles with the objective of guaranteeing your privacy:
* We never ask for personal information unless it is really necessary to provide the services that the client requires.
* We never share personal information of our users with anyone, except to comply with the law or in case we have the express authorization of the user.
APRENDE CON DANIO has adapted this website to the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals (RGPD), as well as Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
Responsible for the processing of your personal data
Company name: MARIA JESUS MOLINA CIMADEVILA, (From now on, LEARN WITH DANIUM).
TAX IDENTIFICATION NUMBER: 21484768-P.
Address: C/ SECRETARIO BASILIO SALA 3, 03550, SAN JUAN, ALICANTE.
For the treatment of our users’ data, we implement all the technical and organizational security measures established in the current legislation.
Principles that we will apply to your personal information
In the processing of your personal data, we will apply the following principles which are in line with the requirements of the new RGPD:
* Lawfulness, loyalty and transparency: We will always require your consent for the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes of which we will inform you beforehand with absolute transparency.
* Data minimization: We will only request data that is strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which we require it.
* Limitation of the period of conservation: the data will be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes of the treatment.
* Integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way as to ensure adequate security of personal data and guarantee confidentiality. APRENDE CON DANIO will take the necessary
How did we get your data?
The personal data we process in comes from:
Registration as a user
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Data subjects have the right to:
- Access: Access to their personal data that you have LEARN WITH DANIEL.
- Rectification: Modify or rectify their inaccurate data available to APRENDE CON DANIO.
- Cancellation: To cancel their personal data, when no longer necessary, from the APRENDE CON DANIO database.
- Opposition: To oppose the use of your data for a purpose other than the one chosen, of the services provided by APRENDE CON DANIO.
- Portability: Request the change of file in an automated file for another company, from the APRENDE CON DANIO database.
- Limitation: Limit the use and term of the use of your data by APRENDE CON DANIO, in which case they will only be kept according to the fiscal legislation and for the exercise of claims.
- Withdrawal (Right to Forget): Request the deletion of your history, if appropriate, on the Internet (See RGPD).
Finally, we inform you of your right to file a complaint with the relevant data protection supervisory authority, in particular the Spanish Data Protection Agency (https://www.agpd.es/portalwebAGPD/index-ides-idphp.php)
Data subjects may have access to their personal data and may request that inaccurate data be corrected or, where appropriate, that they be deleted when, among other things, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected. In certain circumstances, data subjects may request limitation of the processing of their data, in which case they will be kept only for the exercise or defence of claims. In certain circumstances and on grounds relating to their particular situation, data subjects may object to the processing of their data. APRENDE CON DANIO will stop processing the data, except for legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defence of possible claims. As a data subject, you have the right to have the data transferred, i.e. to receive the personal data you have provided and to transmit them to another data controller when:
The processing is based on consent
The data have been provided by the person concerned.
The processing is carried out by automated means.
When exercising your right to data portability, you have the right to have personal data transferred directly from controller to controller where technically possible. Data subjects shall also have the right to effective judicial protection and may lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, in this case the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if they consider that the processing of personal data concerning them infringes the
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
Contact form: The following personal information is requested: Name, Email, and other information that can be provided in the body of the Message, to respond to the requirements of web users. For example, we can use these data to respond to your request and to answer your doubts, complaints or comments about the information included on the website, the services provided through the website or the processing of your personal data.
Legitimation for the treatment of your data
APRENDE CON DANIO is entitled to process your personal data, based on the consent of the interested party, as provided for in article 6.1.a of the Spanish Data Protection Act.
Legitimation for the processing of your data
APRENDE CON DANIO is entitled to process your personal data, based on the consent of the interested party, as provided for in article 6.1.a of the aforementioned RGPD.
Period of conservation of your data
The personal data provided will be kept for the duration of a business relationship and, where appropriate, for the years necessary to comply with legal obligations or until the data subject requests the deletion of his or her data.
APRENDE CON DANIO is committed to the use and treatment of the personal data of the users, respecting their confidentiality, to use them in accordance with the purpose of the same, as well as to comply with its obligation to keep them and to adapt all the measures to avoid the alteration, loss, treatment or non authorized access, in accordance with the established in the current regulation of data protection. When any security incident occurs, upon realizing it, APRENDE CON DANIO must notify the user without undue delay and must provide the appropriate information related to the security incident when it becomes known.
Accuracy of data
The user is the only responsible for the veracity of the data that he sends to APRENDE CON DANIO exonerating him of any responsibility in this respect. The users guarantee and respond, in any case, of the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and they commit to keep them properly updated. The user accepts to provide complete and correct information in the contact or subscription form.
Acceptance and consent
APRENDE CON DANIO reserves the right to modify the present policy to adapt it to new legislation, as well as to industry practices. In such cases, on this same page, the changes introduced will be announced reasonably in advance of their implementation.
3.- COOKIES POLICY
APRENDE CON DANIO through this document, includes its Policy of collection and processing of cookies, in compliance with the provisions of Article 22.2 of Law 34/2002 of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE).
Cookies are stored in the user’s terminal equipment (computer or mobile device) and collect information when visiting the website www.aprendecondanio.com with the aim of improving their usability, knowing the browsing habits or needs of users in order to adapt to them, as well as obtaining information for statistical purposes. In the case of those users who are already customers of APRENDE CON DANIO, the information collected with the cookies will also serve for their identification when accessing the different tools that APRENDE CON DANIO makes available for the management of the services.
The present Policy of Cookies will be applied to those users who voluntarily visit the web pages of APRENDE CON DANIO, fill in forms of data collection, access the tools that APRENDE CON DANIO makes available to its clients to manage their services, or use any other service present in the web site that implies the communication of data or access to data for the provision of its services.
APRENDE CON DANIO informs the users of its web pages about the existence of cookies and makes available the present Policy with the purpose of informing them about the use and object of the same. The fact of continuing the navigation through its pages, supposes the knowledge and the acceptance of the present Policy on the part of these users.
APRENDE CON DANIO uses the following types of cookies
Classified by their ownership:
* Own cookies: sent and managed directly by APRENDE CON DANIO.
* Cookies of third parties: sent and managed by a third party not related to APRENDE CON DANIO in an anonymous way, with the purpose of carrying out statistical studies of navigation through the web pages.
Classified by their purpose:
* Technical and/or personalization cookies: they facilitate navigation by identifying the session, allowing access to restricted access tools, as well as customizing the available options. They make it possible to provide the service previously requested by the user.
* Analysis and/or publicity cookies: they allow to know the number of visits received in the different sections of the web pages, the habits and tendencies of its users and consequently, to be able to improve the navigation and the service offered by APRENDE CON DANIO fundamentally, Google Analytics, as well as to manage the advertising spaces included in the web page visited by the user. It collects data in an anonymous way with the purpose of obtaining navigation profiles of the users.
Classified by their duration:
* Session cookies: collect and store data while the user accesses the website.
* Persistent cookies: they collect and store data in the user’s terminal for a variable period of time depending on the purpose for which they have been used.
The conservation time of the cookies will depend on the type in question and will always be the minimum necessary to fulfil their purpose.
In any case, users can configure their browser so that it disables or blocks the reception of all or some of the cookies. The fact of not wishing to receive these cookies, does not constitute an impediment to be able to access the information of the websites of APRENDE CON DANIO although the use of some services may be limited. If, once the consent for the reception of cookies has been granted, it is desired to withdraw it, those stored in the user’s computer must be eliminated, through the options of the different browsers.
The way to configure the different browsers to exercise the actions indicated in the previous paragraphs, can be consulted at
* Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
* Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/cookies-informacion-que-los-sitios-web-guardan-en-?redirectlocale=en-US&redirectslug=Cookies